Sorry I’ve been MIA these past couple of weeks! I landed a new job (yes, that was my belated good news!), and have been busy ever since–not to mention returning to my second job (as a visual merchandiser) on the weekends.
And since it’s summer, most likely I’ll be offline more often than not to see friends, spend more time with family and enjoy the sun. I hope you will, too!
Some of the things I look forward to over the next few months:
• My good friend (Anh) visiting Seattle again from Vietnam
• Attending my other (Anh) friend’s wedding (the first one in our group to get married!)
• Canada trip with my girlfriends for the weekend
• Redesigning my website + this blog
• Putting out new products in the shop
• Working out (Maybe? At least tennis…)
I hope the second half of this year will be less rough than the first half–with more distractions, happier new memories and better weather. Besides, winter is best for hibernating + spending more time online, anyway.
Have a great rest of the week, everyone!